Career Services Available to Alumni
Click each topic below to read more details
Handshake is the career center management platform and includes access to job postings, virtual career fairs and employer recruiting events, and access to employer contacts.
- Already know the email address on your account? Sign in now!
- Go to pennwest.joinhandshake.com and click ‘Alumni Login’ and enter your personal, not university email address.
- If you don’t know the email address on your account choose one of these two options:
- Alumni who graduated after September 2019 can update your email address to gain access to your account!
- All other alumni can request a new account using a personal email address.
Big Interview helps you prepare for interviews with video lessons and virtual interview practice all without leaving home! Alumni must request an account using this form.
Your resume is always changing so we have provided self guided resume/cover letter resources on our website to help you update your documents.
We invite you to attend career fairs and employer recruiting events, many of which are virtual. View, register, and attend events using your Handshake account.
If you are interested in continuing your education but need some help deciding on an area of study or exploring career/job options, please contact the admissions office to get connected with them first. As you work with your admissions representative, ask for career development to be a part of the campus visit experience and we can work with you at that time.
Click each topic above to read more details