Need an internship but also starting that post-grad job search? Do both!
The Department of the Auditor General is now looking for driven, undergraduate college students like yourself. Gain valuable experience as a paid intern, then get hired full-time after graduation and receive loads of benefits ranging from health care to savings and retirement funds. Plus, those who get hired after their internship is complete are eligible to receive student loan forgiveness.
To apply, you must be…
- A full-time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Majoring in accounting or information technology
- A junior or senior (or have at least 60 college credits)
To be hired after being accepted as an intern you will…
- Work 900 hours over the course of 1 to 2 school years
- Or within 3 months of graduating
- Receive “satisfactory” remarks on the final Employee Performance Review
- Graduate with a BA
- Have at least 12 accounting or IT credits
- Meet Pennsylvania’s residency employment requirements
Do you want the work you do to better your community AND offer great benefits? Apply today!
Audit Intern | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
IT Audits Intern | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
Pennsylvania Department of the Auditor General -Careers (paauditor.gov)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.