The Office of Human Resources (Edinboro Campus)
Work-Study Position Available for Fall 2023
The Office of Human Resources is currently seeking a highly motivated and professional student employee for the Fall 2023 semester. We are searching for someone that is interested in the Human Resources field, or someone who plans on working in an office setting after graduation. Our student employees gain invaluable real world experience during their time in The Office of Human Resources that translates well to the workforce. This is not a position where there is typically a lot of down time for homework or leisure.
To be successful in The Office of Human Resources, applicants must have the following skills: attention to detail, ability to work in a team or independently, ability to maintain confidentiality and superb customer service, excellent attendance habits, polite as well as proper phone etiquette, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast paced setting, and the ability to work with diverse populations. Students that have experience with the Microsoft Office Suite are encouraged to apply.
Job Duties Include:
· Screen and route telephone calls throughout the office and university
· Greet visitors of The Human Resources Office
· Assist in maintaining files, alphabetizing, and organizing forms
· Retrieve, process, and deliver campus mail
· Communicate effectively with department and campus community
Please be sure to attach a class schedule, resume, and three references to the application packet.
All interested applicants must apply on Handshake.
Students must meet the following criteria:
· Eligible for a work-study position through Financial Aid.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· Available to work during regular business hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
For additional information, please contact The Office of Human Resources at 724-938-4427, or email Amy Bastin at firstname.lastname@example.org.