To make your career building internship possible the Rutledge Internship Award can help cover housing, transportation, food and other basic expenses! The amount and number of awards vary each semester. The award minimum is $500.
- Must be an on-campus PennWest California student
- Must reside in one of the following Southwestern Pennsylvania counties:
- Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Somerset, Washington, or Westmoreland.
- Internship must be located at least 150 miles from PennWest California: 250 University Ave., California, PA 15419
- Internship must be for academic credit
Students from all majors may apply. To learn more visit the Internship Center in Natali 138, call 724-938-1578, or email email@example.com. Completed applications are due at least two weeks before the start of the semester.
Online application form coming soon!